Quality, Consequences and the Construction Industrial Complex (part 275).
Our guest this episode is Lan Chi Nguyen Weekes, the engineers, engineer and industry committee multitasker.
If you enjoy this episode, share it with friends and give us a review, it helps more than you know.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Looking ahead and preparing with a life cycle time horizon;
- Looking to recovery and low carbon strategies post COVID-19 world;
- Volunteering and doing the work;
- Always be teaching the next generation.
And much more…….
For more information on Lan Chi
Lan Chi has a Mechanical Engineering degree from Polytechnique Montreal Canada and a master’s degree in building engineering from Concordia University Montreal Canada.
Lan Chi specializes in indoor environmental quality and project management. She is Director of Physical Resource at Collège La Cité Ottawa, Canada and provides consulting services via InAIR Environmental Ltd.
Lan Chi is currently Vice Chair of the ASHRAE Environmental Health Committee and TC1.12, Moisture Management in Buildings.
Lan Chi has previously been active with industry committee work:
- 2002 – President of ASHRAE Ottawa Chapter
- 2008 – Section Editor of the Recognition, Evaluation and Control of Indoor Mold Book (AIHA)
- 2008 – Chair of the AIHA – Indoor Environmental Quality Committee
- 2011 – Secretary of the AIHA Green Building Working Group
- 2011 – Member of the ASHRAE Minimizing Indoor Mold Problems Through Management of Moisture in Building Systems Position Document Committee
- 2011-2013 – President of the Ottawa Region Chapter CaGBC
- 2012 – Chair of the AIHA Green Building Working Group
Edifice Complex Podcast
#Cx #Cxnomad #RICS #property #edificecomplexpodcast
#ProjectManagement #makingbuildingswork #podcast #CxM