Episode #73 Glenn Hawkins Training & CxM
Quality, Consequences and the Construction Industrial Complex (part 348).
Our guest this episode is Glenn Hawkins, talking about building services and building commissioning training plus the new CIBSE Commissioning Code M. Glenn and his training courses might be the best kept secret in the built environment, we want to change that.
If you enjoy this episode, share it with friends and give us a review, it helps more than you know.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Construction industry productivity
- How building services engineering is not a “niche” but is vital
- CIBSE Commissioning Code M
- Training for built environment and construction professionals
And much more…….
More on Glenn
Glenn graduated from the University of Liverpool with a BSc (Hons) in Building Services Engineering. His career has taken him from maintenance technician to building services design engineer to researcher and published author and now his is developing and delivering specialist training.
- An engineer with extensive experience on major, international construction projects
- A qualified maintenance engineer
- A qualified commissioning process provider (QCxP)
- An author of high-quality publications about Building Services, project management and commissioning management
- An award-winning trainer and workshop facilitator
Edifice Complex Podcast & Sponsors
BlueRithm Commissioning Software
#edificecomplexpodcast #ProjectManagement #sensorsuite #makingbuildingswork #podcast #CxM #drawings #bluerithm #echoknowsyourbuilding #drawingsfound #facilitiesmanaged #Cx #Cxnomad #RICS #PMI #PMP #training